SAVING YOUR MOBILE GALLERY AS AN APP
To add the app to your iPhone.
1. Click on the link from the email you were sent by Ellie J Photography
2. The menu will float down with directions - but you want to click on the share icon (box with an arrow coming out of it) for iPhone this is on the bottom of the screen for iPad this is on the top of the screen.
3. When the sharing menu opens - select Add to Home Screen
Tips if you are having issues:
1. Do not open the url in Chrome - if you use the GMAIL app and not your device's built in email programme, your device will open the url in Chrome. Opening the url in Chrome will not allow you to save your gallery as an app.
2. Check your Safari Settings:
Have Do Track: set to white (green is on so you want it off)
Block Cookies: Set to From Third parties
For most Android devices, try these steps to add your mobile album as a home screen app:
1. Copy the url for your album and paste into the Chrome browser
2. Click on the browser's built in menu (usually three lines in the upper right) OR the phone’s built in menu option (usually three lines on the device to the left of the home button)
3. Select “Add to Home Screen”
If the above doesn't work on your device, try the following to add your gallery as a home screen icon:
1. Bookmark the album you want to add to the home screen
2. Open the browser “Bookmarks” screen
3. Long-press the bookmark you want
4. Add the bookmark to the folder titled Home