ELLIE J PHOTOGRAPHY
CLIENT REFERRAL SCHEME
Thank you so much for supporting my little business, it means so much to me!
There is nothing that pleases me more than hearing from a new client that an existing client has referred them to me. It is seriously the best compliment a photographer can receive!
I have decided to introduce a new referral scheme to show my appreciation to those wonderful clients who help my business.
If you are an existing client of mine and know someone who is expecting a baby, or would like an updated child/family or pet portrait, please read on!
If you refer a NEW client to me and they subsequently book a portrait session, you will receive a £25 credit. This can be used either to reduce the session fee of your next session, or as a print/product credit.
If you regularly use my services, why not collect credits and earn yourself a free session/products? There is no limit to the amount of referral credits you can earn.
Here are my terms & conditions with regard to referral credits:
- To be eligible to receive a referral credit, you must be an existing client of mine (either one who has already booked and paid for a session, or one who has had a previous session with me).
- The credit you receive is non-transferable. It can only be used towards a future session, and can only be used by you.
- The credit you receive cannot be redeemed for monetary value. It can only be used towards a future session with me or products purchased after a future session with me.
- You will receive your credit after the referral session has taken place and a purchase been made.
- You will only receive credit if your referral books with me, has their session and makes a purchase. If they book and then cancel I'm afraid your credit is also cancelled.
- There is no limit to how many people you can refer and how much referral credit you can receive.
- The new client you have referred must let me know at the time of booking that you have referred them.
- If more than one existing client refers the same person, only the first name given will receive the referral credit.